If you love our new showhome, you will adore this charming three bedroom villa, set in a spacious 175m² floorplan at 48 Homeward Bound Drive near the northern boundary of the village.
This villa has a large fireside lounge, and generous a dining space which flows onto the outdoor patio. The master bedroom wing has a walk in robe and private ensuite with double vanity. The guest wing set on the west side of the house is ideal for those who often have family and friends to stay. The study nook in the lounge, double garage, additional storage and the convenient guest toilet add extra appeal to this villa.
The exterior of the villa is an attractive combination of schist stone, vertical cedar and plaster over lightweight concrete panels.
Call us on 03 442 1050 to discuss if this is the best option for you.
All our homes are finished to a very high standard with varying specifications to suit the conditions unique to the Arrowtown climate and the expectations of our discerning future residents.
Each villa design has:
- Proven building materials including weatherboard, cedar, schist stone, and plaster over aerated autoclaved concrete panels.
- Coloursteel roofing.
- Large sliding doors to encourage easy indoor/outdoor flow onto both covered and uncovered patios.
- A generous stud height of 2500mm on all villas, except the Nevis style villa which has a regular height of 2400mm.
- Luxury three bedroom styles with vaulted ceiling through the living area
- Conservatory addition is optional on most villas subject to consent
- Stylish and modern kitchens with Fisher and Paykel electric wall oven and hob, rangehood, dishwasher, wastemaster and water filters
- Spacious bathrooms with easy access showers, heated towel rails, fan heaters and underfloor heating
- Gas fires to keep you warm in winter
- High quality heat pumps to help warm or cool your home
- Landscaped outdoor areas, either managed by our gardening team, or for you to keep your fingers green
- Quality wool carpets, wardrobe and light fittings
- Tiled bathroom floors and showers
- Under tile heating in the bathrooms
- Internal access garage
- High quality fibre phone and telecommunications systems
- Doorbells so you can hear the arrival of visitors
- Smoke alarms located throughout the villa
- Personal alarms, connected to a 24 hour emergency response service
- Security stays to all windows
- A battery back-up system, so if the power goes out you can still use your phone and heat your home.
Note: All villas and apartments are for sale under an Occupational Rights Agreement (ORA), the most common form of title in retirement villages throughout New Zealand. Please seek independent advice from your preferred solicitor.