Building on the popularity of our original Nevis style villa, the Nevis Duplex in Stage 3 now has a larger lounge space, and a second guest bathroom. Act now to secure one of these lovely garden view villas.
With 126sqm of floor area in a duplex configuration, including a conservatory, this villa has open plan living, with two full sized bedrooms, an ensuite and separate guest bathroom and a single garage. All the modern conveniences you would expect are included in this villa.
At $799,000, the Nevis is truly affordable retirement living in the Queenstown Lakes District.
All our homes are finished to a very high standard with varying specifications to suit the conditions unique to the Arrowtown climate and the expectations of our discerning future residents.
Each villa design has:
- Proven building materials including weatherboard, cedar, schist stone, and plaster over aerated autoclaved concrete panels.
- Coloursteel roofing.
- Large sliding doors to encourage easy indoor/outdoor flow onto both covered and uncovered patios.
- A generous stud height of 2550mm on all villas.
- Vaulted ceiling through the living area
- Conservatory addition is included in the price on this villa.
- Stylish and modern kitchens with Fisher and Paykel electric wall oven and hob, rangehood, dishwasher, wastemaster and water filters
- Spacious bathrooms with easy access showers, heated towel rails, fan heaters and underfloor heating
- Gas fires to keep you warm in winter
- High quality heat pumps to help warm or cool your home
- Landscaped outdoor areas, either managed by our gardening team, or for you to keep your fingers green
- Quality wool carpets, wardrobe and light fittings
- Tiled bathroom floors and showers
- Under tile heating in the bathrooms
- Internal access garage
- High quality fibre phone and telecommunications systems
- Doorbells so you can hear the arrival of visitors
- Smoke alarms located throughout the villa
- Personal alarms, connected to a 24 hour emergency response service
- Security stays to all windows
Note: All villas and apartments are for sale under an Occupational Rights Agreement (ORA), the most common form of title in retirement villages throughout New Zealand. Please seek independent advice from your preferred solicitor.