The Soho Villa is a luxury three bedroom home, offered in a spacious 200m² floor plan. This villa is set in stage two, with easy access to the Residents’ Lodge and lovely alpine views to the north.
The Soho Villa boasts three generous bedrooms, walk in robe, ensuite with double shower, full guest bathroom, double garage plus a separate study/office. The vaulted ceiling and high end specification make this villa very special. Call 03 442 1050 to receive a copy of the plans.
Each villa design has:
- Proven building materials including weatherboard, cedar, schist stone, and plaster over aerated autoclaved concrete panels.
- Coloursteel roofing.
- Large sliding doors to encourage easy indoor/outdoor flow onto both covered and uncovered patios.
- A generous stud height of 2500mm on all villas, except the Nevis style villa which has a regular height of 2400mm.
- Luxury three bedroom styles with vaulted ceiling through the living area
- Conservatory addition is optional on most villas subject to consent
- Stylish and modern kitchens with Fisher and Paykel electric wall oven and hob, rangehood, dishwasher, wastemaster and water filters
- Spacious bathrooms with easy access showers, heated towel rails, fan heaters and underfloor heating
- Gas fires to keep you warm in winter
- High quality heat pumps to help warm or cool your home
- Landscaped outdoor areas, either managed by our gardening team, or for you to keep your fingers green
- Quality wool carpets, wardrobe and light fittings
- Tiled bathroom floors and showers
- Under tile heating in the bathrooms
- Internal access garage
- High quality fibre phone and telecommunications systems
- Doorbells so you can hear the arrival of visitors
- Smoke alarms located throughout the villa
- Personal alarms, connected to a 24 hour emergency response service
- Security stays to all windows
Photos are artists impressions and may vary from actual villa. Please view in person.
Note: All villas and apartments are for sale under an Occupational Rights Agreement (ORA), the most common form of title in retirement villages throughout New Zealand. Please seek independent advice from your preferred solicitor.